ICSID invites you
International Center for the Study of Institutions and Development (ICSID) invites you to its 6th Annual Conference “Political Economy of Development: Exiting the Middle Income Trap”and EACES-HSE workshop “Topics in Political Economy of Development”.
The major goal of these events is to bring together Russian and foreign scientists in the fields of political economy, political science, economic and institutional development and stimulate the exchange of research results, ideas and knowledge. In 2017, we will continue discussing a variety of issues that we focused on during the five previous conferences organized by ICSID.
Main topics include:
- Institutions and economic development
- Social capital and social policy
- Political elites and collective actions
Among the key speakers are:
- Richard Doner (Emory University)
- Ben Ross Schneider (MIT)
- Joshua Tucker (New York University)
- Timothy Frye (Columbia University, HSE)
- Andrei Yakovlev (Higher School of Economics)
- John Reuter (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, HSE)
- David Szakonyi (George Washington University, HSE)
- Michael Rochlitz (Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich)
The events will be held on the June 13-14, 2017. We kindly ask you to register for them via the following link until June 9, 2017.
The detailed conference program: Conference program 2017.pdf