HSE has started recruitment for post-doctoral positions for the next academic year. International Center for the Study of Institutions and Development (ISCID) has proposed 7 research topics for postdoctoral fellows.
There are also another proposals focusing on public procurement and enterprise competitiveness and effectiveness from the Institute for Industrial and Market Studies (IIMS).The advertisements can be found on the website of the recruiting department https://iri.hse.ru/fellowships.
Main responsibilities and requirements for each position are listed in the ads, but there are some formal eligibility criteria (e.g. a PhD degree must be obtained no longer than 5 years prior to the start date of prospective employment).
The application deadline is February 14, 2021.
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Business-State Relations with a Regional Focus on Russia and/or China
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Economic History
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Legal Studies
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Political Economy of Development
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Political Economy with a Focus on Accountability and Performance in an Imperfect Institutional Environment
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Political Economy with a Focus on Network Analysis
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Political Economy with a Special Focus on Topics of Trust and Cultural Norms