ICSID International Conferences and Workshops
Since 2011 the International Center for Study of Institutions and Development together with its partners (Harriman institute at Columbia University, EACES, New Economic School, Institute for the Rule of Law of the European University in Saint-Petersburg, the Laboratory for Applied Analysis of Institutions and Social Capital of HSE) has been holding international seminars and conferences devoted to the analysis of problems of Russia's economic development using the latest theories and methods of institutional economics and new political economy. Below you can find information about some of the events organized by the Center:
- VII International ICSID Conference «Political Economy of Development: Historical and Contemporary Factors»
- Workshop “Growth and Redistribution in Limited Access Orders” November, 2017
- VI International ICSID Conference «Political Economy of Development: Exiting the Middle Income Trap»
- V International ICSID Conference «Political Economy of Inequality»
- HKUST-HSE Seminar “Comparative Studies of Regional Governance in China and Russia” September, 2015
- IV International ICSID Conference 2015 “Institutions, Elites and Collective Action in the Developing World” June 30 – July 1, 2015 EACES-HSE, Workshop “Political Economy of Development: New Challenges and Perspectives” June 29, 2015
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.